页面加载中,请稍候...
重温经典!冰心:雨雪时候的星辰 【双语悦读】 | Jooyee 聚译网

重温经典!冰心:雨雪时候的星辰 【双语悦读】

Stars on a Snowy Night

发布者:459245886    
点击数: 4753
分享
译文内容简介

Completely lost in make-believe world, I seemed to see all the lamplights drifting from the ground. 一念至诚的将假作真,灯光似乎都从地上飘起。

The thermometer had dropped to 18 degrees below zero, but we still chose to sleep in the porch as usual.

寒暑表降到冰点下十八度的时候,我们还是在廊下睡觉。

In the evening, the most familiar sight to me would be stars in the sky.

每夜最熟识的就是天上的星辰了。

Though they were a mere sprinkle of twinkling dots,

也不过只是点点闪烁的光明,

yet I had become so accustomed to them that their occasional absence would bring me loneliness and ennui.

看惯了,偶然不见,仍有些想望与无聊。

It had been snowing all night, not a single star in sight.

连夜雨雪,一点星光都看不见。

My roommate and I , each wrapped in a quilt, were seated far apart in a different corner of the porch, facing each other and chatting away.

荷与我拥衾对坐,在廊子的两角,遥遥谈话。

She exclaimed pointing to something afar, “Look, Venus is rising!”

荷指着说:“你看,维纳斯升起来了!”

I looked up and saw nothing but a lamp round the bend in a mountain path.

我抬头望时,却是山路转折处的路灯。

I beamed and said pointing to a tiny lamplight on the opposite mountain, “It’s Jupiter over there!”

我怡然一笑,也指着对山的一星灯火说:“那边是丘比特呢!”

More and more lights came into sight as we kept pointing here and there.

愈指愈多。

Lights from hurricane lamps flickering about in the pine forest created the scene of a star-studded sky.

松林中射来零乱的风灯,都成了满天星宿。

With the distinction between sky and forest obscured by snowflakes, the numerous lamp-lights now easily passed for as many stars.

真的,雪花隙里,看不出天空和森林的界限,将繁灯当作繁星,简直是抵得过。

Completely lost in make-believe world, I seemed to see all the lamplights drifting from the ground.

一念至诚的将假作真,灯光似乎都从地上飘起。

With the illusory stars hanging still overhead,

这幻成的星光,都不移动,

I was spared the effort of tracing their positions when I woke up from my dreams in the dead of night.

我不必半夜梦醒时,再去追寻它们的位置。

Thus I found consolation even on a lonely snowy night.

于是雨雪寂寞之夜,也有了慰安。

[注:文章版权属于原作者所有,如涉及版权问题,请与我们联系 admin@jooyee.com,谢谢] 

热门评论